Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ammore annascunnuto (hidden love) by celine dion



(Bruno Coulais, Felippe Fragione / Mario Castiglia)
Cuant anne pe - Stu munne e cuant anne ancora
Si se putess - E si teness a pacienza

Simme accusì - Nuje c'annammuramme - Fine a chiagnere
Niente e nisciune - Chistu desiderie e te

Scuseme si nu scrive chiù - Ma o saje ca jev a nun murie
Sto semp a fà coccos - E nu ma bbaste maje

Pe cchelle ca rimane ca - Pe cchelle che è succiese
Dinte a st'ammore annascunnuto

Si fanne - Veré e'stelle... tutte - E vote ca rire
E se ne vann - E'stelle n'ciele - Si chiagne

Nu teng mo chiù lamient - O saje - Sta tutt appost
Dint a sta ammore - Vuò sta annascunnuto

***
(Transcript: VinnyT.)
Tell me where stand - The past beautiful moments
Tell me where you stand - Tell me that you remember
But I wish someone would come and tell me
What a sorrow I stand alone thinking of it

For what I left behind - For all what happened
In this hidden love - I know how it's good to have someone
I have a shadow on my face - And then who knows
Maybe I will live with that

They bright - All stars - Every time you smile...
And they leave - Stars in the sky - If you cry

I don't feel pain anymore - You know
It's allright now - In this love in which
You want to hide

How many years in - This world and how many years more
If it is possible - And if we have the patience
We are made like this - We fall in love
Until we cry - Nothing and nobody else - I want only you

Sorry for not writing you anymore - But you know I wasn't going to die
I always do something ... - And I can't get enough

For what I left behind - For all what happened
In this hidden love

They bright - All stars - Every time you smile...
And they leave - Stars in the sky - If you cry

I don't feel pain anymore - You know
It's allright now - In this love in which
You want to hide

(Translation by www.celinedionweb.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...