Friday, June 5, 2009

kiss - because i'm a girl

this song was 1 of hit numbers during my univ time, early millenium... was really addicted to this song... njoice the song y'all ^___^


(translation)
I just can't understand the ways - Of all the men and their mistakes
You give them all your heart - And then they rip it all away

You told me how much you loved me
And how our love was meant to be
And I believed in you - I thought that you would set me free

(REFRAIN):
You should've just told me the truth - That I wasn't the girl for you
Still, I didn't have a clue - So my heart depended on you, whoa

(CHORUS):
Although I'll say I hate you now - Though I'll shout and curse you out
I'll always have love for you - Because I am a girl

Been told a man will leave you cold - Get sick of you and bored
I know that it's no lie - I gave my all, still I just cry

Never again will I be fooled - To give my all when nothing's true
I won't be played again - But I will fall in love again

(REFRAIN)

(CHORUS)

You told me how much you loved me
And how our love was meant to be
And I believed in you - I thought that you would set me free

(REFRAIN)

(CHORUS)

You should've just told me the truth - That I wasn't the girl for you

You took advantage of my willingness - To do anything for love
Now I'm the only one in pain - Will you please take it all away

Never thought being born a girl - How I can love you and be burned
And now I will build a wall - To never get torn again

(CHORUS)

I loved you so - Now you leave me in the cold
How could this be - I thought that you'd only love me

Into the night - I will pray that you're alright
You hurt me so - I just can't let you go

You took advantage of my willingness - To do anything for love
Now I'm the only one in pain - Will you please take it all away

Never thought being born a girl - How I can love you and be burned
And now I will build a wall - To never get torn again

(CHORUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...