Sunday, June 14, 2009

miley cyrus - the climb



I can almost see it - That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying - "You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking - Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction - My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying - Gotta keep my head held high

*Chorus*
There's always gonna be another mountain - I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle - Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there - Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing - The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down - But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it - But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah - Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong - Just keep pushing on

'Cause
*Chorus*

*Chorus*

Keep on moving, keep climbing - Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb - Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...